Friday, July 22, 2005

Clapotis Finalis!!

Well a beginning picture anyway. Actually I've made much progress since this photo and will be starting the straight rows this evening. I'm still very anxious about how this thing works and can't wait to get it finished.



It's hot in Arkansas today and the bad weekend news is that it will be even hotter. Perfect weather for knitting no? YES! I certainly have no business being outside in that heat. Actually I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time tomorrow at my lys where it will be plenty cool. I need a little help (or at least supervision or at least just moral support) in finishing a poncho that I started a lonnnnnng time ago. It's a gift and so close to being finished, I need my head examined. I've come this far and it's the Colinette Giotto (so pretty and colorful!) and I'm afraid of messing it up and having to start all over. I'm way too insecure huh? Anyway, that's my big weekend plan. Hey, that's pretty good for me.

I still have 4 more hours of work (lunch time now) and I can't wait for it to be over. I love Fridays but sometimes the afternoon part passes too slowly!! If only I could knit...

I'll try to post a new pic of the clappy this weekend. Maybe a finished clappy??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home