Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Here they are!



OK, we're gonna try this picture thing one more time.

This is my collared shawl from the Sally Melville book. It was fun to do and a bit challenging for me which was a good thing. I used the Rowan Cotton Tweed, it was very nice to work with and I liked the way it looked. These pics were taken before blocking and it actually looked better after that but alas, no model was available. You'll have to take my word for it.

My lovely model is very shy btw, that's why she is faceless on my blog...

Now to get back to that darned clapotis. I'm lovin it but sure got off to a rocky start. I want to take it with me in a couple of weeks when I attend a conference where I just know the rooms will be sub-zero. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home