Friday, July 15, 2005

Much excitement!



I canNOT believe that I've had actual readers. Thank you so much for the encouragement, I really appreciate it.

Now I feel that I must become more dedicated to this adventure and get with the program for sure.

This was my first and only hat experience. I have a dear friend who has brain cancer and I wanted to make her a soft hat. I wish I could remember the name of this yarn but I can't right now. It's a cotten blend and really soft and was nice to work with. (it's ggh GOA, 50% cotton, 50% polyacryl acrylic and sort of velvety feeling)

The color got all washed out in the completed version but hopefully my photographic skills will improve along with the blogging ones. (what blogging skills you ask;-) Good question!

So there's a new installment and I will try to add more later today. The picture thing is new to me so I'm sloooooooooow.

Hey, it's Friday!!! I hope you all have some fun plans for the weekend!!

MX

1 Comments:

Blogger ladylinoleum said...

Hey MX, thanks for stopping by my blog. I totally appreciate your comment about the Bowl. It's my favorite summer place to hang out.

Your hat looks great! Could the yarn be Microspun perhaps??? Softy cotton extraordinare!

If you need help with the blog/pic thing, you can always ask me...

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home