Monday, August 08, 2005

Voulez-vous crochet?


The weekend it did go fast. But it was productive in a lot of ways. No, I didn't get everything done (chores that is) but oh well. Here is the crochet work that I started and finished. The shawls are just ad-libby-ish sort of things, very easy. The ponchette is a Teva Durham pattern that I found on the internet Friday afternoon. Drum roll please...

I really need a model for the ponchette, it is way cute and I've already started another one. Great gift potential and muy instant gratification, love it!

Oh and the red shawl is not as freakishly red as it looks in the pic!

Other than that, I'm as ready for my San Diego trip as I'll ever be. Come to think of it, I'd love to head out for the airport right now.

Better get some work done at my office first though, ciao for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger ladylinoleum said...

Fabuloso shawls! Really nice and I love the red.

Have a blast in SD. The weather should be good.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home