Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Yea Hump Day!!!

6 days and counting down to San Diego, yea for moi!!!!!!

Remember how I told you yesterday about the 2 (count 'em 2!) projects I started the evening before? Well I guess that wasn't enough for me. I've been thinking it might be easier to take a crochet project with me for the flight to CA so last night I started a new shawl. I've got a craving for a shawl that can't be satisfied it seems. This one will be simple (stitch-wise anyway) but the yarn is black which is not all that simple. No sense in doing a complex stitch since it won't show up anyway! The real problem of course is that instead of doing the myriad of chores that need to be done before my departure, I'll most likely be working on this darned shawl. It may even be finished before I leave! Good use for a BUNCH of Wool Ease that was bestowed upon me last year though so there may be even more shawls in my future.



Here is a picture of the Wavy scarf. This is the same one that I didn't even touch last night, oy.

And at long last the photo of a completed clapotis. I'm still so very blue about my choice of fibers for this one, sigh...

The picture is not great and doesn't do the colors justice but it still feels rather "plastic-y" and I'm generally bummed about it. I can't bear to think of all the hours work I put into the thing. Oh well...

And just for the fun (and bragging) of it, here's a picture of my favorite pooch. She loves being in her backyard, keeping an eye on the squirrels and birds.

I give up. After trying about 16 times to reposition these pictures, "UNCLE!" Already. I so don't have the patience for this today and my computer is too slow to mess with. I think you can get the idea.

2 days in a row of posting!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ladylinoleum said...

I really like the colorway for your clapotis! Works for me.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home